Happy April guys!
Do you ever feel like you just need a "restart"? I am so overwhelmed lately. It's not a bad thing, but it is keeping me from doing some of the important things I want to do. So, I'm using April 1st as a restart. I'm setting some goals for myself for this month and I really hope I'm going to be able to make them happen.
1. I want to blog more. I miss this. A lot. I just always put it on the back burner. I have races, events, and stories to tell. I just haven't had the time to sit down and get them down. I want to change that.
2. I want to make it to yoga once a week. I really don't love yoga, but I do notice a difference in my body since I've stopped going for the past few months.
3. I want to make it to Disneyland a few more times. I know that sounds silly to those who don't live in Orange County, but we have season passes (the fancy expensive ones) and I want to get my money's worth. I need that break too, I need to get out of the house and get to my happy place.
4. Get my orders done! We've been swamped with orders which is a HUGE blessing. I just want to keep working and try and get our lead time down.
5. Changes. There are some business changes I've been thinking about for a long time. When I get ready to act on them, we end up crazy busy and I just don't have the time to work on them. I am so tired of that. I want to put these changes on the priority list and make them happen!
I'm really excited for April, it's a big month for me in general because it's National Donate Life Month which is a cause near and dear to my heart. You'll hopefully be seeing a lot more blog posts about it and I might hit you up for money or to join our team too.
Do you have any goals this month? Any tips on how to accomplish mine?